BROKER HOTLINE 866-LOW-TAXX – 1-866 (569-8299)
Welcome Licensed Real Estate Agents & Brokers and thank you for visiting our site. At The Heller & Clausen Tax Grievance Group we are always eager to help YOU sell YOUR listings faster and for more money.
- It’s proven! LOWER TAXES=QUICKER SALES
- L.I.’s largest Real Estate brokerages have chosen to use our firm exclusively since 2005, enjoying our higher level of personal service. We currently work with Realty Connect, Coldwell Banker, Douglas Elliman, Aliano Real Estate, Hickey & Smith, Remax, & Coach to list a few
- Licensed Real Estate Broker’s & Agent’s receive an exclusive 33% discounted rate on your personal homes.
- Inquire about our special discounted Real Estate Broker commercial grievance rates
- Quick, Easy, & Exclusive online submission, means no more annoying paperwork
- Same day reduction estimates and “Letter of Estimated Reduction” to show to prospective purchasers.
- Letter of Estimated Reduction attachment for MLS
- Free listing tax reduction analysis
Don’t miss this year’s deadline!
Nassau County deadline is March 1, 2015
Suffolk County deadline is May 19, 2015
Join Our Mailing List and Receive
Want us to qualify your listings quickly? Fill-out the simple contact form below and we will email you back within 24 hours, but usually the same day.
Have questions or want to find out more?
Contact Michele direct now 631-782-3171 Toll Free 866-LOW-TAXX (1-866-569-8299)
Text her now at (631) 255-6965
Tax Grievance Consultant
Real Estate Broker Division
My name is Debbie Metz and I am a Real Estate Agent with Coldwell Banker MD Good Life for over 15 years. Michele Recupero filed a tax grievance for home because my tax assessment was over $10,400. The process is beneficial for every Buyer and Seller to know what the difference in their monthly mortgage payment would be for filing a grievance and they should take advantage of the opportunity with a professional grievance company. Heller & Clausen is outstanding servicing company and I recommend them to all my clients.
I am writing to express my pleasure with professional tax griever, Michele Recupero. Michele has managed many tax grievances for my clients and my customers always with a satisfied outcome to all involved. She is always happy to help, always follows through and does so with a smile. I know when I recommend her to anyone, she will be able to manage even the most difficult of personalities with her skills and wonderful disposition. Michele has guided me through for my clients and customers the entire process and unleashes motivation to my referrals because they believe she will get it done so they are happy to jump on board. Michele is a huge asset to me at Realty Connect USA and I would refer her and recommend her with my highest praise.
Lisa M. Leib
Broker Associate Realty Connect USA
229 Main Street
Huntington, NY 11743
I have worked with Heller & Clausen Grievance Group for over 5 years. I am pleased to say I have always felt my clients and customers were in good hands. Also when the property is for sale, I appreciate the letter given from your company stating the $ amount of possible grievance reduction..that helps buyers feel comfortable to make an offer on the home.
Adam and yourself always made my request seem as it was personally attended to. Now with the new services your company will be using, it will make the process easier and less stressful for everyone involved. I will definately refer any new sellers I have to reduce their taxes thru your office.
Looking forward in doing business now and thru 2014.
Century 21 Castle
125 Route 25 A,
Rocky Point, New York 11778
M&D Good Life
Licensed Associate Broker
Realty Connect USA