Important facts about Suffolk County Property Tax Grievance:
- Tax Grievance deadline of May 20th 2014 applies to the following Suffolk townships: East Hampton, South Hampton, Brookhaven, Riverhead, Babylon, Huntington, Shelter Island, Southold, Islip, and Smithtown.
- Filing a Property Tax Grievance cannot raise your Property Taxes.
- Any homeowners in Suffolk county that misses the Property Tax Grievance deadline of May 20th, 2014, must wait until May 2015
- If you want to lower your Monthly Mortgage Bill and save money, this is one of the easiest ways.
- No one will visit your home from the Assessor’s or our office.
Ways to Apply: